She's not a girl who misses much...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Artwork Part 2




Not from any episode in particular, just
thought I'd take a stab at these expressions.
I'm actually rather proud of Ren's eyes in
that one. Good stuff.






Ah....the joys of an anti gravity bathtub. Ren's face is just fabulous here. I actually drew this in permanent marker, which is very rare. Wouldn't you love to relax like this?

Space...Madness.

This was from where Stimpy was about

to press the History Eraser Button. I love

Ren's eyes like this... he so rarely bats his

lashes. Stimpy has the look on his face I

get in the middle of a math lecture.

This is from The Boy Who Cried Rat.

I love Ren's seriousness in this shot.

His eyes convey so much, it's great.

And it's so rare that he is calm and collected with his plan.

All in all this episode was fabulous, this was my first

memory of the 50's couple coming into the series.

Enjoy! More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Hi Magenta. I got a link to your blog through John K's. What are you studying are you in the arts? I'm also working on my drawing abilities (check out my blog if you like) Maybe we could swap notes sometime. Good luck!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home