She's not a girl who misses much...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Some artwork.

Behold...an homage to greatness!





<~ My most fav-o-rite expression from "Space Madness." The spiel Ren gives about his ice cream bar is still etched in my mind forever.. I can still remember reciting it verbatim to my mom and dad when I was 7. Good freakin' times. There's something about someone in a zero gravity bathtub gnawing into soap that makes you want to get inside their head. Brilliance.

























From "Stimpy's Invention." I absolutely love the expression on Ren's face. I can't tell you how many times I've had a rude awakening and I've had those crazy eyes and grinding smile. At the bottom is a little attempt at Ren in his robe and fez, where I think he looks his most suave.




more to come! The picture-adder-feature on this thing is a bit convaluted for my taste, so I will put the rest on my next post.

Love,
Monnish (Magenta Rose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home